Registration of an application for personnel certification
- Registration of an application for personnel certification
By filling out an application for personnel certification on the website www.expertnk.ru, you significantly save time on its preparation:
- You indicate for each declared specialist only the necessary information: the fields required for filling are automatically displayed on the page depending on the entered data;
- the data entered is carefully controlled, messages are displayed about all errors made, you can easily correct them without re-entering all information on the candidate;
- the questionnaire for filling includes only the methods and objects you used earlier, with the ability to display the full list;
- You can simultaneously fill out an application for both non-destructive methods testing and destructive types (methods) of testing;
- for each next candidate, methods and objects are set in the same way as for the previous one;
- You can select candidates from the list of previously certified specialists with automatic filling of fields according to the previous certification;
- after adding a candidate, you immediately see the cost of his certification and the total amount for all candidates in the application;
- before the completion of the application, you can delete the candidate from the application or change information on him.
Immediately after completing the entry of information on candidates, you can get:
- a correctly completed application for certification, which can be printed directly from the site or downloaded in MS Word. An application with a signature and a seal should be submitted to the Examination Center «EXPERT NK» together with the candidates; it is not required to send it in advance by mail or fax;
- a completed copy of the standard contract for personnel certification, signed by the management of the Examination center. The signed and sealed contract can be submitted to «EXPERT NK» along with the candidates as well as the application. The original copy of the agreement will be sent to you by mail or handed over with the candidates;
- a completed copy of the invoice for payment for personnel certification, if you are filling out an application from a legal entity;
- a completed payment receipt if you are an individual.
Thus, filling out an application for certification on the site consists of two steps:
- Step 1: adding candidates to the application;
- Step 2: obtaining documents for registration and payment of services for the training and certification of personnel.
When moving from the first step to the second, if during registration you did not provide enough information about yourself or the organization, you will be prompted to enter the missing information without interrupting the application process.
Applications completed on the website are promptly reviewed by our specialists. To agree on all other details, as well as to confirm the application, our specialists themselves will contact you as soon as possible.